As our marketing executives , you will oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of any product, service or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves. These responsibilities include:
– Supporting sales and HR by developing marketing campaigns
– Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
– Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
– Promotional activities
– Writing and proofreading creative copy
– Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
– Organising events and product exhibitions
– Coordinating internal marketing campaigns with stakeholders.
– Aligning external/internal marketing with the organization’s culture.
– Monitoring performance
– Managing campaigns on social media.
Key skills to become our marketing executive:
– Good teamwork skills
– Communication skills and networking ability
– Strong attention to detail
– Good organisation and planning skills
– Creativity and writing skills
– Commercial awareness (able to support sales)
– Numerical skills (analyzing and delivering insightful data)
– Familiar with the Gaming Industry
For now, send your information to email@example.com.