As a Game Designer, you will collaborate with different teams from within the studio and with client studios to deliver the best user experience, following the game’s creative vision. You will be also responsible for the development, controls and interfaces in order to bring the vision of the Studio Producer and Product Owners into a playable experience.
- Be a facilitator and main hub for all design questions and decisions;
- Create and maintain design documentation for the project;
- Designing and prototyping UI and HUD elements;
- Provide best UI/UX solutions for consoles and PC;
- Work in close collaboration with game designers from other studios;
- Work on the 3Cs of the game;
- Provide Consistent & Quality results.
- 2 years+ experience in Game Design position;
- Fluent in English preferred;
- Mobile, PC and console gaming experience preferred;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent understanding of gameplay fundamentals;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Passionate about game mechanics, accessibility, UI effectiveness, iterative design, playtest;
- Shows experience with level design;
- Cross-Platform experience.
- Problem-solving and open-minded;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
- Leadership skills, autonomous and proactive attitude, results-oriented;
- Sense of initiative, attention to details;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Updating job knowledge proactively;
- Capacity to produce efficient software design.
For now, send your information to email@example.com.