We are seeking a generalist Concept Artist with an aptitude to deliver a wide range of styles from cartoonish to realistic, and a wide range of fidelity from thumbnail sketches to finished concept.
- Familiar with a pass-by-pass approach to creating art. Can work within a fixed timeframe to deliver results evenly spread across their work.
- Good understanding of pose, silhouette, and proportions.
- Familiarity with modular game environment workflow and can represent finished concepts that communicate this type of approach to 3D artists.
- Good understanding of lighting and composition.
- Good understanding of pose.
- Experienced with creating character sheets with front, back, side, 3/4 views.
- Good understanding of faces.
- Understanding of different pose styles such as heroic, as well as dynamic posing.
- Experience with storyboarding for cinematic scenes a plus.
For now, send your information to email@example.com.